Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ramal nasib thru D.O.B...

holla bloggers...


ramal nasib?..have u ever tried it bfore?


a person dat i've known as kak nor has 'ramal' for me to look my ability in the business industry...


will i able to manage a business?


like wut kak nor said, a person that born on 21 february 1985(so soon) is grouped under 'besi' people...other than 'besi' are 'air', 'tanah' etc...


according wut she said, there r many advantages that i own in my innerself that sumtimes, i even didn't noticed it...



leadership quality, stubborn, sensitive (so people around me have to talk gently and be soft spoken to me), adorable person (haha), has a gud voice(haha), if been guided he/she will be managed a gud business, daring person and so, so, so on..

really matched me!!!not being proud of, but this 'ramalan' i can say 95% true bout myself...
hmmm..so, it is a positive way for me to build myself to get a better life in my future and of course to be a better person...
I really believe in wut people said, u have to lurve urself before u lurve sumone...
u have to believe wit ur ability which is sumtimes u r not realizing it...

unbelievable?...believe it!..(actually, it's hard to believe it,hehe...yaikkkss!)

2 cRiTiCs:

amma yusof said...

dont 100% believe it,,
=)
but keep as a inspiration to u..
btul btul btul!!

sammie said...

encouragement!
thanks bro!..

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com