Saturday, September 20, 2008

ramainyer....!!!

hah, ni tension jugak nie...
ramai plak yang minat lagu LUCKY nie kan...
sume set as message or caller ringtone..menci r gini...
ape2 pun lagu ni tetap menjadi pujaan ati ku!!!

do u hear me,
i'm talkin 2 u,
across d water
across d deep blue ocean
under the open sky
o my n baby i'm tryin'

boy i hear u in my dreams
i feel ur whisper across d sea
i keep u wit me in my heart
umake it easier when life gets hard
lucky i'm in luv wit my best friend
lucky to have been where i have been
lucky 2 be comin' home again
ooooooooooooooo

they don't know how long it takes
waitin for a luv like diz
every time we say gudbye
i wish we had one more kiss
i wait 4 u, i promise u...i will

lucky i'm in luv wit my best friend
lucky 2 have been where i have been
lucky 2 be comin' home again
lucky 2 have stayed where we have stayed
lucky to be comin' home sumday

n so i'm sailin' through d sea
2 an island where we'll meet
u'll hear d music fill d air
i'll pun a flower in ur hair

though d breezes through d trees
move so pretty, u're all i see
as d world keeps spinnin around
u hold me rite here rite now...........

4 cRiTiCs:

Putra Yamada said...

eyh...tibe2..die tu yg tiru org lain suke lagu nih

sammie said...

mande de..i suke dari azali lagi la...menci!

Ahmad Nawawi Yaakob said...

lagu omputih camtu pun suke.. baik lg lagu sudirman.. tp i dengar jugak le lagu ni... sekadar nak dengar leh..

sammie said...

xpela ustaz..
boleh dedicate untuk pn. rashidah..

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com